Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My sketches

Tuesday, September 08, 2009


I drew this portrait during our foundation class.




This is brother of Mr. Bean.. hehe.. Was getting bore at class and it turn out to be like this. I really like this character. This character has certain volume., isn't it :)




My conceptual robot which was created for one of my project. But unfortunately we switch to another project. Though I am going to give life through Maya.



My left hand...




Just giving some story for this character..

2 comments:

Roshni Vijay

Really nyc :) why dun ya upload more :)

Anonymous

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and
I'm impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

my blog phen375 reviews
my webpage: phen375 reviews

apparels

who else visited before you!!

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates